Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Day Expo

I am a little late with this one, but I was having fun trying to change my layout on my blog. Me and my friend Angela went to the expo on Sat. It was fun. They had all these different booths with different vendors and there were some pretty cool things there. They had everything from photographers to baby blankets to all sorts of baby things.
I got Hailee this leg warmers, they look so cute on.
We have the cutest kids ever!!!
They had a cute kid photo contest that we put Hailee and Andrew in. They did a little mini photo shoot, both of our kids did really good and I am so excited to get the pictures back. We get a free 9x9 picture. I am glad that Angela brought her camera, mine was home charging. Her camera takes really good pics.
This is what happens when you leave her with Ang and Franco. :) Actually, after we went to the expo we had our temple sealing for our friends which I mentioned in my previous post. Angela watched Hailee and she gave her a bath. She said that she will use the leftover lotion and spike Andrew's hair and out of habit, she spiked Hailee's.

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

I'm excited to see how big Hailee is getting this weekend. She is looking super cute in her spring outfits - man we need to move back here! Love the leg warmers.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

how long will it take do you think to get that link to see the pictures? I am so anxious to see them!