Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wedding Day part 2


The wedding turned out really nice. It is always a little different to go to a traditional wedding and all the extra stuff that they do, but it was really pretty. You could see how much my brother actually loves his wife. I see that he treats her with respect that Jimmy does with me. I am happy for them.

After the ceremony with her parents.

They were so happy and just so full of excitement and kinda seemed releived that it was finally here and now that it is over and they are finally married after so long.


My niece who was the flower girl waiting for our families turn to have pictures taken.


Jimmy and Hailee waiting for our pictures.

It was a really nice and fun evening. There were a lot of people who came to wish them well. There was a few people who came from my parents ward, it was good to see some of them since I haven't really seen any of them since I was in the ward a long time ago. We had decorated their car, but I didn't get a pic cause my battery died. We got this one good!!!

4 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Dang i wanted to see Hailess in her little skirt and leggings!!! I bet she looked cute. COngrats to your brother i know the feeling of waiting and wanting and then poof its here..Love weddings!!!! Hope your feeling better!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Haile looks so cute....Is that red on the right the Tercel? uhmm it's very suspicious, I wonder if Jimmy's got it painted.

Lori Romney said...

Your header is cute! My neighbor has photoshop or something and helped me do mine, but if you go to scrapblog.com you can make really cute ones! My sister kelli and her friend spenser made their headers that way. i have links to their page from mine if you want to check them out!

The D List Really Sucks said...

Wait, what happen to my comment? why did you remove it JEM?
I'm teling Gimmy.