Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wedding Day part 1


Today my little brother is getting married after dating his so to be wife for 6 years. I swear, I would have never lasted that long. They started to date soon after I was married. Earlier today we had the luncheon. It was at Log Haven.
It had a really pretty waterfall across the street from it. It turned out really nice. My dad started it off and was telling stories about my brother. Then it kept going and others that were there would tell stories that they remember of them together or seperate, some even gave them advise. Tonight they will get married and we will have their reception.
Hailee at the luncheon. She loved all the attention that she got from everyone and she even liked the food that we ate.

1 comment:

The D List Really Sucks said...

Awwn...Haile looks so cute..and Do I detect a new paint on the Tercel? far right corner of the pic, Jimmy, you bad boy you, looks' good though, bright red. Did you go to Macoo?