Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our weekend of Temple fun


I love this temple. Although I may be bias cause I was married here, but this is a great temple as all of them are. I hadn't ever been there other than being sealed to Jimmy, but over the past month I have been there a few more times. We had the opprotunity to go with some friends in our ward to the temple. This was their first time. On Friday night we went through so they could receive their endowments. What a great experience for them and us. On Sat night, they were sealed with their kids. Wow, the power of the spirit. One of the greastest things ever.

Villareal Family, it was already dark outside when they had pictures done on Sat.



Salt Lake Temple

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I wish we would have gone. You think..oh just another sealing..but i really wanted to go. I didnt think though that i was bugged they got sealed and we didnt until testimony meeting listening to Juan express how happy he was. I wanted to cry. Oh well..patience i guess huh!