Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh my crafty self



I like to put bows in Hailee's hair and was paying for not a lot, but it adds up on all these bows I got. So I thought to myself how easy they would be to make, so I started to buy ribbon and started to play with it to see what I could do. I had bought Hailee some clips and they are so cute in her hair. They are so easy to make too. So far this is what I came up with. I also thought that I now have a spool of ribbon and so I made a lot of them. The bows I have 2-3 of each and the clips, I have quite a few. I am still in the process of buying ribbon when I have the extra cash to do so. I thought that I could eventually try and sell them and see what happens.



During Christmas time, I was thinking of what to do as far as presents go. I liked the magnet boards and so I came up with these. They weren't to hard to make and they are actually really fun to do. Jimmy and I had talked about making these also to see what happens as far as selling them too. We haven't got to far with the idea, but this spring and summer with all the fairs and city days, I might see how much it is to rent a booth or something and see what happens. My friend Ang also makes these cute blankets and we have talked about starting something together too!! We also wanted to make other things that we haven't made any examples yet, but we are getting a start. I am excited to see what happens. My sister-in-law Bobbi also makes cute things and we have talked about things to.


This is the blanket that Angela made for Hailee, she absolutely loves it.

3 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The D List Really Sucks said...

Now let's make some money, I will design the website if you guys are up for it. This stuff is hot and it will sell as quick as a pound of crack in a Magna trailer park.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

TOO CUTE! oh my gosh, i love the fourth of july bow. AND that magnet board is EXACTLY what i want to do, just a little bigger. Lets get on that. I better whip out my sewing machine and start learning cool new tricks!