Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guru time



Last night we had RS enrichment night. We combined with another ward. We had the Grocery Guru come and talk to us about how to cut our food cost down up to 70%. I really liked the ideas that he had. He said that if you get both newspapers you get double the coupons. You look for things on sale and use the coupons and usually save tons. We have a little group together and the guru is taking us shopping. He is going to show us how everything works and how to get the most for your buck!!! I am excited, I am just a buy whatever shopper and so this will help with the budget type things and help with saving money!!! He told us that they are now doing online newspapers, I signed up for both it was like a $1.20 for a week for one, you get online newspapers Mon - Sat and get an actually paper on Sunday. Check him out at
http://www.gurusdeals.com/, he has the steps and other cool info for shopping smart!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee said...

What an awesome idea! I am always looking for a good deal and feel so cool when I have coupons and stuff to give the cashier...they usually look at me like "Who uses these anymore?", but I don't care, I saved a buck-fifty!