Friday, April 18, 2008

Wahoo, another tag thingy

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Attending Snow college
2. Hanging out with friends.
3. Having fun being single.
4. Being crazy.
5. Enjoying not having a job.

5 Things on my "to-do" list:

1. Clean my house
2. Get ready for the 5k run
3. Get a birthday present x2
4. Get my yard ready for flowers, grass and cement
5. Getting some sleep

5 Snacks I like:

1. Rice crispy treats
2. Chips and queso
3. Ice cream
4. Gummy candy
5. Obviously nothing healthy

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Plan so I don't have to work again
2. Shop
3. Buy a nice house with land
4. Give a little more to those who are in need
5. Take nice vacations

5 Bad Habits:

1. Kinda gross but, bite my nails
2. Leave my house a mess cause I don't want to clean
3. Leaving my clean clothes in the laundry basket till I want to wear them, man I sound really lazy.
4.
5.

5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Working for Sconecutters, they have good food
2. Carters outlet when it was in Draper
3. Jordan Valley Hospital
4. Nanny last few months at Snow College
5. Echo Tech

5 Places I've lived:

1. Sandy, Utah a couple of time
2. South Jordan, Utah
3. West Jordan, Utah
4. Ephraim, Utah
5. Pretty much I have never lived outside of Utah

People I am going to tag to do this:

1. Whoever has time!

1 comment:

The D List Really Sucks said...

Just so you know, there is no record of any "Jennifer Lane" ever register at snow college, so come clean now, is you name really Jen? very suspicious, I think you and Gimmy are Clinton supporters and are voting for her.