Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tickle Me Cookie Monster

So we went to our friends little boy Mason's 2 year old birthday party. He was so funny, he would open a present and want the toy opened right then and not open anymore presents. He would so crowded by all the kids that he kept picking up the presents and moving somewhere where no kids were so that he could actually open his presents. Jen and Jeremy got Mason a Tickle Me Elmo, I guess he really liked it at the store. Hailee was looking at it and at first she didn't know what to do, then she started to like it. Jimmy loved it and wanted to get Hailee one. So I asked Jen where she got it and how much, those used to cost a ton, she told me that she got it from Walmart and they had others on clearence for $5. I was in shock, I wanted to go get one but I guess they didn't have too many left.
She got the Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Ernie. She then said that we could have one, she got them to give away for presents anyways. Jimmy was very excited and I was excited too, Jeremy said that they were going to give one to Hailee for her birthday anyways.
I didn't take it out of the packaging cause I wan't sure if we are going wait to give it to her.

No comments: