Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hailee's First Easter

****Just a warning there are a lot of pictures.****

Our festivities started out yesterday with a 9 am Easter egg hunt. It was a cold day so we all bundled up. Me and my sister took Hailee and my 2 other nieces to the hunt. The 2 girls cried since we couldn't go into the ropes with them to help them, so that was kinda a bust. They had an adult hunt after all the age groups went. You think kids are ruthless, I think that adults are the worst. They had rules set, but no one kept them. I was picking up stuff and things were taken out of my hands and I was pushed around and so I just left, it wasn't even fun. I will just buy my OWN candy.

Hailee at the hunt all bundled up.

Later that day we went to my parents home and had our Easter party. We dyed eggs or should I say the two older girls dyed eggs, we had a hunt, which Hailee was sleeping, and had our BBQ.

Some of the dyed eggs.

Hailee with bunny ears at grandma's house. Hailee got a new sundress with cherries on it and a new toy that looks like a mouse and rattles. Both are soo cute

On Sunday, I decided that the Easter Bunny would wait to do Hailee's basket till after church, we have early church. The Easter Bunny left Hailee with two stuffed animals, two shirts, a pair of jean shorts, a Easter book, and eggs which were suppose to have candy. We kinda had a few peices here and there and well there wasn't too much left. She can't eat it anyways.

Hailee's basket

Right when we put it by her she grabbed it.


She dumped it all out

and wanted to just eat the basket.

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Cute Pics..i am glad you posted a lot I love looking at pictures! Hailee looked adorable today as usual. And, what a good mom to put together such a cute easter basket. Next year our little ones will enjoy easter egg hunting so much more and of course the candy too, darn it! :) Thanks for spending easter with us!