Friday, March 7, 2008

Temple Night

Last night was Stake Conference Temple night. We have been wanting to go to the temple for a little bit, but I of course had kinda been dragging my feet to get the Stake President to sign my recommend, well it wasn't all me, Jimmy to had things come up too. Anyways we went to the Salt Lake Temple and the DeMelo's came along with us. It was really cool to actually go through a session there. I was married there, but never had been back. Afterward, we went to eat at Letherbys. What an experience we had. We first get there and we are standing there waiting to "be seated", they didn't say anything to us until Angela asked if we could seat ourselves. Their reply was " We like to seat our customers so we know who we've not helped yet", they were soooo busy that they couldn't see that we had just gotten there and that we haven't be helped yet. Ok, they were completely dead, they had one other couple in there that was all lovey dovey, and then us. Well I wish I could have recorded the rest of the night, Franco couldn't keep hold of his coke and spilled it all over Jimmy and the whole floor, I think that he was trying to give the workers something to do, and then we got this giant banana split that Jimmy and I split. All we did was laugh, it was so fun!!! Thanks to the Crosses for watching Hailee so that we could have a enjoyable night. Neither me or Angela had a camera, so we had a pictureless night.

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

We did laugh hard! That was fun. See life is enjoyable when you are choosing the right! :)