Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Green Day

Webfetti.com


Family traditions are great. There are many things that I can remember that my family did while growing up that we did every year. Since I can remember every year on St Patrick's day we would eat cornedbeef, potatoes, and cabbage. I like the beef and potatoes, but the cabbage just isn't good.

On St. Patricks day, people might think about their luck. What luck I have. If it is luck as in winning something, drawings, gambling (which I don't do cause I am unlucky) ect. my luck runs short all the time. But I am lucky to have Jimmy. He is so great. He does so much for me and latley I feel spoiled. I feel like I really haven't done a whole lot and he does everything, but he never complains about it. He is so great with Hailee and if I am getting her ready for bed or something and there is a sink full of dishes, he has them done. If I am tired, he lets me go to sleep and takes Hailee so that I can make sure I get enough sleep to function the next day.

Also, the rest of my family and the support they show me and my little family. I am lucky to have the parents that I have and the willingness to support or help whenever there is need. For the time they spent on me to teach and love me. To support my decisions and things that I wanted to do. To instill in me how to be a great parent to my daughter and do all the fun things that I want to do with her to make her the best that she can be.

So in that respect of luck, I am a lucky person!!!

Webfetti.com

2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Ahhh..you are a blessed person! We are blessed to have the Gospel and parents who train their sons (well some of them) to help out their wives!! We are blessed too..because we have you guys in our lives!

The D List Really Sucks said...

Since I'm Irish-Brazilian, I'm going to pinch the living crap out of you and Himmy next time I see you.
Get Ready, and Don't get offended.

Franco.
The Brown One.