Tuesday, March 11, 2008

6 months already



Hailee had her 6 month appointment today. She now weighs 16lbs 2oz; 60%. She has grown in length a little bit, she is 251/4 inches; 50%. So she is growing. She has been babbling a lot latley. She will say A-DA alot. Tonight she finally said DADA a couple of times. I was so excited. She also has been babling MA but not MAMA or MOM, close though, and the sound of the B. She has started to think that it is so funny that whenever you put food in her mouth that she spits and blows it off the spoon or out of her mouth and then she will either smile or laugh. She will spit or blow whenever she had liquid in her mouth too, like for formula. I tried to record her doing this cause tonight she just was fully of giggles. I had the hiccups and she thought that it was the funniest thing ever, although I would move the camera everytime I would hiccup.


1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I feel like everytime I leave you a comment i say, how cute, or shes so cute! But she is. Be lucky that you have such a happy baby so early on!!! She is adorable.