Friday, March 7, 2008

Picture Day

Today we went to get pictures of Hailee and her cousins at Target. They all had on their Easter dresses and they turned out really cute, although I don't know if I would go back to that Target to get pics done again. The camera girl wasn't the nicest. She seemed in a hurry to take their pics. I will post them when I get them back on the 18th.

We are planning on going on a vacation to Oregon coast in May. I am so excited to go and more so that I have Hailee and my parents are going to be coming with us. I have been so excited that I went shopping crazy. I bought her a swimming suit, sundresses, sunglasses, and some hats. She looks so cute in her glasses I had to take a pre-vacation pic of her in them. I am going to have to keep putting them on her so that she will leave them on eventually. Right now, she just takes them off to put them in her mouth.

No comments: