Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Party

It was fun to go to the birthday party. They had tons of food, I even tried this bean thingy and I am not to hot on bean thingys. They were called Ranchero Beans. They smelled really yummy and so I thought if it smells this good then I should try it. Can I just say they were so good that I just ate them. I guess it is a Mexican dish, it has of course beans, ham, sausage, hotdogs, and I am sure there was a lot of other things like spices and stuff, they were just good.
Soccoro had made all of these pinatas for the party, I think she made 2. She made a sponge bob, a carrot and this zebra Juan got while he was working out of state. It was huge.

They wanted Hailee to hold the stick and take her picture. It was cold outside, so she is all bundled up.

The party turned out really good and the kids were all excited about the puppy they named Cubbie.

No comments: