Sunday, January 13, 2008

She likes it, she likes it



We started to give Hailee her rice cereal, but the past couple of days I was putting it in her bedtime bottle so it wasn't too thick and to slowly get her use to it. She was having little tummy aches and being a pill to get to sleep, so I wasn't too sure if it was the right time to give it to her. So, today we decieded that we should try and give it to her earlier and see if it effects her the same way and then we wouldn't both be really tired and trying to calm her down at night. We ended up spoon feeding her, which is what I wanted to do anyways, and at first she wasn't too sure what to do with it, but after a few times, she ended up getting the hang of it and she was wanting me to feed it to her faster than I was. She ate the whole bowl that I made for her and then drank her bottle of formula too. After the fact, she was happy and for her nap time, she went right to sleep and she doesn't have an upset tummy or anything. Wahoo!!! I am thinking that she may have had to work to hard to get it out of the bottle and sucked to much air. We will probably continue to just spoon feed it to her. I was worried that she wouldn't like it, but she did.


1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

yea Hailee!!!!! I am so glad she is doing well now with the cereal! She is a good eater..wow cereal and a bottle! She will soon surpass Andrews 22 lbs..hahahhah. It looks like you got your video thing to work too..wahoooo. Hey thanks again for helping with francos party. It was fun. Afterwards franco said, "why did jen and jimmy leave so early" we have tons of food left over is you want any!! :)