Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A few weeks ago, we started to give Hailee rice cereal. I had given that to her for a week and then I decided that I wanted to see how she liked other foods. We started her on peaches, I know that some will say to give them veggies first, well at the time that I decided to start we only had peaches. She ate the peaches and loved them. Next we tried sweet potatoes, then applesauce, squash, and now she is eating carrots. She will eat them for 3 days then I switch and have her try a new one. Today was day 2 of carrots. The pictures of her justify what she looks like after she eats her food. She has loved every kind that I have given her and she will eat it all. She loves to sit and eat her food. It has been fun to see her try new things, although she hasn't made any funny faces with any of them.

No comments: