Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hailee loves her blankie

I know this looks bad, and trust me when I saw this, I freaked. The picture is cute though. Anyhow, this is what happened, I went in to check on her and she had kicked the blanket off of her. When she is getting ready to wake up or is tired, she starts to pick up her legs and then throws them down over and over. Well the blankets don't stay on her. I covered her back up and went to get ready for work. Jimmy got up and went to check on her a few minutes later to see if she went back to sleep and he tells me to come and see her. He thought that it was soo cute and I guess before I came in there, he had taken pictures of her. She had the one corner in her hand and her arm was up next to her head. She had a good grip on it. We use this blanket all the time, it seems that latley we have to use it to rock her to sleep, it's her favorite. Thanks Ang!!!

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Cute Picture!!!!! I love this blanket so much but i tell you its only because it goes so well with Hailee! She is too adorable! Come over and play soon. We miss you guys..way too much alone time with my hubby! :)