Wednesday, January 30, 2008

All Bout Us

All about Us....
What is his name? Jimmy Lane
How long have you been together? We have been married about 7 years, in March
How long did you date? We met on Oct 13th and were engaged in Dec 21st and married March 9th.
Who eats more? Jimmy does, but when it comes to Oreos, its a toss up
Who said I love you first? Jimmy, it was about a week after we were dating, he told me that he thought that he was falling in love with me.
Who is taller? Jimmy
Who is smarter?It depends on the subject, school smart me, car and other stuff, Jimmy
Who does the laundry? Jimmy, it is kinda nice, plus he can't wait till I get around to do it that usually takes forever.
Who does the dishes? I do mostly, occasionally Jimmy does
Who sleeps on the right? Jimmy does at home other places it usually a toss up
Who pays the bills? That would be me.
Who mows the lawn? Jimmy, last time that I did, I broke out with huge welts, I must be allergic to mowing the lawn, true story!!
Who cooks dinner?I do most of the time, sometimes if I work late, Jimmy will occasionally have it made.
Who drives when you are together? It's a fight, usually I make Jimmy, but there are times I lose and I have to drive.
Who is more stubborn? Both of us
Who kissed who first? Jimmy kissed me first outside of my work, we had only been dating about a week.
Who asked who out first? Jimmy asked me, we met at a dance and then he got my # and then called and asked me out.
Who proposed? Jimmy, he tells me now the different ways that he had thought about asking me.
Who has more siblings? That would be me, only by one though. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister, Jimmy has 3 brothers and 1 sister.
Who wears the pants? It is pretty equal, we try to work together and we have set rules about spending money and things, it works out well.

If you're reading this and you haven't done it yet.. TAG... You're IT!!

No comments: