Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

One of my friends took her daughter to Kangaroo Zoo for her birthday and this was the first time that I had heard of this place. I was with some other friends were talking about where to take their kids to get them out of the house. I told them about this place and said that it looked like it was fun, anyways, Angela called me yesterday to see if I wanted to take Hailee and go with them. It was so cool, they had so many things to do with different bounce houses and slides. Poor Hailee, she hasn't been feeling too well, cut another tooth and then some fevers and now a heat rash from the fevers. She seemed to be feeling better and she looked better too, so I took her to play. She really didn't want anything to do with much and just kinda looked around not wanting me to put her down. They had a big slide and so I climbed it with Hailee in tow and we slid down, usually she smiles or laughs, nothing from her. We just let Andrew play while we watched and then Hailee just waved bye, I think that she wanted to go, so we left and she took a nap. It was fun to go and play, they have a black light mini golf there too. So we will have to go back when she feels better!!!




No comments: