Saturday, June 14, 2008

Adventures of Hailee

I was getting ready to tie some bows and was trying new ideas that I have and went to get some things. This is what I found when I got back, Hailee strung with ribbon.
I haven't been to fond of flower clips and one day I saw some flowers at the store and decided to make a couple and see how they looked. I liked them in other girls hair and thought they were cute, and now I am loving them and want to get other colors to make more.

Hailee in the morning looking oh so cute!!! Then she decides to get her food and other things all over herself and have to change her for Andrew's birthday party. She will sometimes go through a couple outfits, depends on if I have to go anywhere.

Hailee and Joplin, one of Hailee's only girl friends, most are boys, and her second outfit for the day!! Plus I went shopping at Old Navy and of course I have to get Hailee something and have her wear it. So the whole food all over her clothes wasn't too bad of an idea for her today, I knew she wanted to wear her new outfit anyways!!!

Andrew's party was spectacular!!! They had so much going on, they had horse rides, popcorn, hotdogs, snowcones, pinatas, bounce house, and more. It was a great time and what a wonderful day to have a party!!!

No comments: