Sunday, July 12, 2009

You want to play "Shadow"

I am sure that most have heard of the game shadow, if not it is where everyone copies what you say or do. The last couple of days I have had my own shadow. Hailee will repeat most everything you say or copy what you are doing. For instance, Jimmy was telling Ruger to lay, sit, to settle, or other commands that he uses for her, Hailee copied every command after Jimmy would say it. Another was we were at Lowe's, I was looking at some tile and kinda kicked the box at the bottom to point to Jimmy the one I was looking at and stated to Jimmy "Look, I like this one", so Hailee proceeds to kick the same box and say "Look, like this one". There have been many more instances of this so called "shadow", we usually will just laugh cause it is so funny that she loves to copy everything, especially if she can get people to laugh at her. She loves to be silly and have people laugh. She also started this thing where if she wants something you have she will say "my turn" and take it away, it doesn't work the other way around though.

No comments: