Saturday, July 18, 2009

I finally bought Hailee a swimming pool so that she doesn't have to swim in the dogs water dish anymore. We went shopping and I showed her the pools, she picked out the pool that she wanted. Bright orange is what she wanted.
She loves it. I wanted one with a slide, but she seems to find ways to stay entertained with or without a slide. She loves to jump up and land in the water on her bum to make big splashes. She take what ever toys she can out to the pool as well.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love that Hailee's hair is getting longer so that I can do more things with her hair.
Although when I do her hair cute and up with bows, she always wants to pull it out within a few minutes.
She has so much hair and curls that if I don't pull it up it is in her face and flying everywhere. So we continue the attempt to pull her hair up and hope that one day she will leave it alone.

No comments: