Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Garden/Hailee's updates


Our garden has exploded!!! It is so nice to be able to go outside and get fresh veggies to eat, although not all of it is ready to be picked and eaten. The zucchini is growing like crazy. I wasn't to sure how the garden would turn out since this is the first time we have planted one. I try hard to keep things alive, but sometimes I kill things, mainly flowers. Now I have to have my mom help me with canning the tomatoes and making sauce. Hailee loves to look at all the veggies growing and helping me weed, I know that won't last long!!! I think I am most excited for the corn!!
Hailee walking through the corn, don't mind her messy shirt, she just had some icecream.
Hailee playing by the garden.
___________________________________________________________________
Hailee has started to watch some of the Disney movies. She hasn't ever been into watching T.V. much. She usually watches Baby Einstein. I wanted to see what she would do with watching something else, now she loves 101 Dalmations and Fox and the Hound. She was watching Dalmations and had her dog sitting with her, I checked on her and she had fallen asleep with her dog.
She always wants to do everything herself from dressing herself to getting her food and her new thing is to comb mommy' s hair and make it pretty. She is growing too fast and sometimes acts older than an almost 2 year old. She counts to ten with some help with the higher numbers. She counts to 6 and then skips to 9 and 10, but for being 2 she does pretty good. Alot of times at night you can hear her singing Twinkle Little Star, so cute!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Wow..good job on the garden..it looks great!