Saturday, July 18, 2009

George Strait

George Strait is one of Jimmy's favorite singers and he has been to a few of his concerts. We went to one in Boise a few years ago. When he found out that he was coming to Usana he said that it would be fun to go, but didn't think that we would go, so I bought Jimmy George Strait tickets for Father's Day and surprised him. Last night was the concert. It was way fun to spend some time together without chasing Hailee. I bought the grass seating, and unfortunatley the stage was a little ways away, but we had a great time. I didn't bring my camera so the phone was all I had and I could zoom way close, but here are a couple of pics...


Julianna Hough was the first singer... she did pretty good.
Next was Blake Shelton.. he was way funny as he sang. He said that he wanted to sing a song that everyone could sing along with and so he starts to play his guitar and sings the song from the commerical "Free credit report.com" It was great!!
Then was the good ol' George Strait. He even sang some songs that I know, only because of Jimmy. I like some country music, but was never really into George Strait. His concerts, the ones that I have been to, are really good.

No comments: