Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wheeler Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm today with Angela and Andrew.
It was HOT out there, but we had fun. Hailee really liked the animals just being outside. She liked the cows and was trying to "moo", maybe since I have been reading and showing her farm animal books latley she enjoyed looking at the cows.
Hailee and Andrew on the Saw Horse.
Hailee loved the ducks the most.
The pigs were just as hot as we were!!
Hailee in the big flower garden.
Andrew trying to run away!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

My grandparents live a couple minutes from Wheeler so Lori and I have been going there since we were kids! I love that place!

Lori Romney said...

Ok everything I was going to say Kelli already did! Fun times! I love going there. :)

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

My favorite picture is the one of both kids on that see-saw horse. So cute. I liked when she was leaning back on him. Fun times!