Friday, May 2, 2008

Hairbows Galore

I started to make some more bows. I am not sure what I am going to do with them all, but they are fun to make. I am really thinking about selling them as soon as I get more done and have more of a variety.



I like to make them for Hailee's hair and have given my nieces a couple, they like to wear bows in their hair. I found some ribbon that matches some of her clothes and had just made them with a few other bows and today decided to see how they look in her hair. I pulled it up and was surprised at how long her hair actually was. I knew that it was getting longer and thicker, but not that long. Although I am excited now cause she can actually wear them!!!

This is what I have made over the last couple of days in my spare time, whatever I actually have. I know that most are the same colors, but I usually do all the same and then change to a new color. I made ones that match cause my sister suggested that I should so she could put my nieces hair in pig tails. Good thought!!! I am not done with the camo ones yet, and I am still in the process of making more little blue ones, just playing with the two colors tied together. I am going to be making red, orange, lite orange and lite and dark blue too.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I remember you!! I wonder why people don't realize pink = girl?! Those bows are SO cute! How do you make them? I'm not working anymore so I'm always up for new hobbies to occupy my time... besides the baby anyway! :)

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

So cute Jen!! I WILL have a girl one day and will buy all your bows. :) You are one talented lady..and really no worries about the 5K, i tried to back out but there was too much pressure not too..so here it is almost 1 am just getting home from the Jazz game and yes i will do it..but i dont want to.Without you my desire is gone...oh well..honestly though i would rather have you feel better. Let me know if you need anything from me..like dinner, babysitter, medicine..whatever!! Muah.