Thursday, February 28, 2008

A little change

Ok, I want to change Hailee's room a little. I can't decide on which wall border. Her room is painted a light purple and has butterflies in it. I have pink as an accent color. I know that it has only been 6 months, but I just want to change a little bit of it. I think that I should of did it this way in the first place. Any thoughts would help. Her drapes are sheer with a couple of butterflies on it, they are purple gingham bodies and pink gingham wings. I want to either put a valence that matches the border over the drapes or drape a sheer color around the curtain rods. Hmmm!
The first kinda matches her bedding set as far as colors in it, so I am not to sure what it would look like with everything else.
I just liked this one, not that it really matches anything, but the colors match. I am not sure what the black would look like in her room either.
Hailee has a lamp that my family bought me for a shower that matches this border, so I thought that this would match the best, but I always find other cute things. See how much in a bind I am in trying to decide. The picture frames are white as well as her dresser that has pink knobs.




1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

My first vote would be the second one..she can grow with that one, the third one would be my second coice. All cute though. I have wanted to redo Andrews room forever..i keep telling myself "just wait until he gets a bed" but i dont think that is gonna happen, you know me i have an idea and i just paint, change, and do it! You feeling better?