Friday, February 15, 2008

Riverdance

So I have such a great mom. For my birthday she got me Riverdance tickets. I was so excited. I absolutly love Riverdance/Lord of the dance. We had been to see Lord of the dance twice. This was the first time to see Riverdance. We went to see them perform last Saturday. I am in awe with these dancers. I wish so much that I could do that. I have a little passion for these type of dances. I clogged for a long while, I think about 6 years?? I can't remember how long. I just remember that I loved it and had the time of my life. The competitions, parades, performing, and just being at practice, I remember it just like yesterday, even more so when I hear a song on the radio that I used to clog to, I remember some of the steps. I know that may seem really wierd, but what can I say. Just before I met Jimmy, I found a group that clogged and started back up and then a few months after we dated, I quit. I miss it, not the performing, just clogging. So this is kinda where I get the passion for the whole foot tapping thing. I hope that I can get Hailee into some kind of dancing or something that she can say that she absoultly loved to do.

No comments: