Saturday, February 16, 2008

Winter storm


Hailee wishing that we didn't put her into her snowsuit. She doesn't like to have it on, she just will get mad and start to fuss.



As most of you know we had a great winter storm that came through on Wednesday night. I could not believe how much we got. I have wanted to take Hailee in her snow suit and take pictures of her in it, and it started to get warm and melt and I thought that I had missed it, well I got a second chance. We had a lot.
This is my porch rail with my Christmas decor still up, but you can see how much piled up.

2 comments:

The Carter's said...

|Miss you! I thinking we could get together this week and go to lunch! ZAnyways Hailee llooks so precious!!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

poor hailee! Our kids are so abused! All these things we do to them for pictures and blogs sake!! I think she looks like a cute puffy pink princess! Ahhh Hailee!