Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nothing much...


Just a couple of recent pics of Hailee. Not a whole lot of things have been going on that is really exciting. Hailee had her 2 year old pics done, I was a little late, but it was just what I expected. She didn't want anything to do with the process. She would just cry and wouldn't sit by herself. I wish the photographer would have spent some more time with her. She was getting comfortable and then photographer decided to stop and say "That's all we will probably get out of her". I wasn't the happiest that she wouldn't really try. I had to tell her what to do and props to use. Never will go there again. I thought that this shirt was very cute, and I of course had to get a couple of pics with her in it. So other than that, I have been working on some more bows and have come up with a couple more craft ideas that I want to make, eventually. We are getting excited for Thanksgiving and the holidays. I am especially excited for Black Friday. I am crazy, but I love being out there and shopping with all the crazy people!!

1 comment:

Lori Romney said...

All your hair things are adorable! I hope I get a girl down the road. That sucks about the pictures.