Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ducks and Cousin


Jimmy's brother and his wife came to visit for a few days. They had their new baby blessed and we were able to see Aniston. What a cute little baby she is. I came home from work on Monday and Hailee's cousin Bryson was there visiting with Jimmy's brother. I thought that the ducks had all left the canal since there isn't any water left, but as I drove past they were there. We went on a little walk and fed the ducks. They had fun feeding the ducks and they must have been pretty hungary cause they came right up to them. We went back home and had the rest of Jimmy's family come over and we had a little party and celebrated Nov. birthdays with pizza and yummy cake! Hailee had a good time with Bryson and loved having him around to hang out with.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee said...

Aww cuteness! Wish I'd been there. Now, if only I could get him to loose the binky...