Friday, August 28, 2009

Hailee's 2nd birthday

We celebrated Hailee's 2nd birthday today with Jimmy's side of the family since his parents were going to be here. She was so excited that she finally got to have her party.
She has been talking about parties for the last month. She tells everyone that she is going to have a party with fireworks. Not sure where she got the fireworks from, but she is determined that her party will have fireworks.

Hailee was so excited when I came home from work and she saw that I had a balloon with me. She loves balloons. Then when I was putting her cake together and she saw her Barbie she freaked out and told me "hold it for minute" I let her hold it while I was finishing the cake and it was a struggle to get it back from her. She loves Barbies. I had to explain to her that it was going on her cake and after we had her party and ate the cake she could have her Barbie.

Hailee's cake.

The finished product, the Barbie was hard to keep standing and it did fall over on the cake and had icing all over it.

We started to sing to her and she really didn't know what to do, she sat there and wouldn't look at anyone.

It took a little bit to get her to blow the candles out, but then she figured out what she was suppose to do and I missed the pic and had to re-light the candles and have her blow them out again.

Hailee knew what to do this time with her presents. She was really excited to open them and see what was in the present. She was thrilled that she got money from her grandparents.

We gave her the Leap Frog alphabet fridge magnets, I didn't know that she knew the alphabet song so well till she was singing it with the toy. Smart girl!!

Cousin Chris and Uncle Tim, Hailee opening the present from them and Aunt Laura and cousins Emily and Hunter. She also recieved a My Little Pony dress up pony with a Pony DVD from Aunt Sarah and cousin Isaiah. Thanks to everyone that gave Hailee presents. It was a great time!!







































2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Way fun! Wish we could have been there. I can't believe what a big girl she's turned into - why do they grow so dang fast?

The Carter's said...

Seriously does it not feel like we were just barely pregnant together doing ultrasounds of each others tummys? She is so cute!