Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day at the Beach

I never knew they had a beach at Daybreak, only that they had a lake. I didn't think to much of the lake either. My perspective of this lake has changed. The beach areas are so nice, they have sand and docks the kids like to jump off of. There is grass areas as well. It was nice that it was close and didn't have to drive forever. We took a picnic and played in the water. Hailee had a blast with her cousins and even jumped off the dock into the water about a million times. I really wasn't planning on getting in the water much above my knees, but when Hailee would only jump off the dock to me, I had to get in a little farther. The water wasn't really cold either, needless to say I was very impressed and can't wait to take Hailee back to the beach!!
First getting into the water. She was so excited to swim.
Hailee and Abby on the dock waiting to jump in.
Hailee and Abby playing.

No comments: