Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random Pics


**While driving in the car, I gave Hailee my old glasses to play with. Hailee started to yell at me "Look Mom" and laugh. I told her she looked so cool and then she proceeded to tell me "Look Mom, Cool Mom" while laughing and thinking it was so fun to have her glasses on like Mom.


** Hailee riding in the car again, she looks so grownup in this picture!!



**We had a mission reunion at the Joseph Memorial Building with Jimmy's mission pres. and others that served in the same mission. We were in the banquet room at the very top on the other side from the restaurants. Hailee loved looking out the windows and being able to see everything. She pointed out different things she saw out the window. We walked over to the side the Temple is on and she looked out the window and said "Look Mom, Temple" She loved it. We had to keep going back over there to keep looking at it. It was fun to see all the old companions and friends from his mission.

1 comment:

The Johnson Fam said...

Hey guys!!! I knew we would find your blog! Last night was lots of fun and little Hailee is so, so cute! We should get together sometime and hang.

Mary and Charlie