Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Planting Flowers

I planted some more flowers out in the front yard and some left and was going to put them in the back yard. I set them outside so that I could get things ready to plant them. Hailee was playing outside and I heard water splashing, Hailee likes to play in the dog's water dish, I know it is kinda gross, but she knows that she isn't suppose to be in it and will try to play in it if she thinks that she won't get caught. I looked out the window and saw this....





Hailee making sure the flowers were watered.
All the dirt that was on the bottom of the flower is now in the dog dish.
And Hailee continuing to put things in the water dish.
Including her head!!! She loves to get her hair wet in whatever water she can find, she will even go as far at getting water from her cup with her hand and putting it all on her hair.
After I told her not to play in the water again, and finished taking some pics, she told me that she wanted to go "ni-night" on the grass.

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Cute. Glad to see she is feeling better! Come play sometime.