Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pancake Helper

Usually on Sat we have pancakes. Today Hailee wanted to be held while I was trying to make them. So I set her on the counter and she wanted to help mix the batter.
So I pulled over a chair for her to stand on. She saw me put the first little bit of batter in the pan and she grabbed the scoop from me and wanted to do it herself. She has become little miss independant.
It was so cute she would scoop the batter and dump into the pan, with a little help from me. She thought that she was so fun to help!!

4 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Too cute. I cannot believe how independent she is. Bryson just wants us all to do it for him.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Ahh. Soon she can vacuum, sweep, mop, do dishes!!1 Arent kids great!!

Cates Family said...

Wow Jenny, I can't believe how big she has gotten. It doesn't seem like we miss that much, but wow. She reminds me of all your baby pictures. She is adorable! I'm so happy for you :-)

Amy said...

Wait until she can cook for you and you can sit back and relax!