Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Yesterday we had our family Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. It was good to see everyone. We have been getting together for a party every year as long as I can remember. We used to have it on Christmas Eve, but since we are all older and have our own children we decided to have it on another day and spend Christmas Eve with our families.
Hailee and Abbi.


Some of my grandparents great grandkids. I think that they are up to 14 great.
Hailee getting her present. She was getting so mad cause she knew what was in there and wouldn't take the paper off. When I bought it she wanted to play with it. I had it put up and she found it and would cry and point to where it was, so I finally gave it to her to play with till I wrapped it.
She finally figured out that she had to take the paper off.
She finally had it off and was so happy. I took it out of the box and she played it and carried it around. All the other little kids wanted to play with it too. Hailee was a little possessive of her piano. Anyone that would touch it or play it, she would grab their hand and pull it off and say "uhh". After the kids wouldn't stop, she got mad and would cry and carry it away from them. And they all followed. The adults thought that it was funny the way she was with her things. What an attitude she has!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

You probably hear this all the time, but she's a true red-head! Excited to see you guys in a few weeks.

Amy said...

Its the red hair!! I know. I have one of those.