Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a good Christmas and it was fun now that Hailee actually kinda gets opening presents. We had a family party on Christmas Eve starting at my brothers house. We had a great variety of appitizers. After that we went to my parents house and ate more yummy food. My parents bought a Wii and we had fun playing, I am a little sore from boxing Jimmy. Later that night we read The Night Before Christmas and then let the kids open their Christmas Jammies. We then looked on the internet to see where Santa Claus was and where he was making his next stops.

Hailee, Alyssa, Alli and Abbi in their jammies, the little ones wanted to run instead of taking pictures.

We got home and Hailee had an amazing amount of energy. I thought she would fall asleep on the way home, not the case. She was running around and playing. She is into singing at the top of her lungs lately too.

I finally got a good picture of Hailee sitting and not wanting to run off.

Christmas after Santa had come.
We woke up to a ton of snow again with the wind blowing hard. Santa left some great gifts!! Hailee got a bike that we can push her till her little legs can reach the pedals, a coloring book and crayons, she just started to like to color, a fleece jacket, a cute dress, and a doodle doll from her cousin Isaiah. Jimmy got a Craftsman tool box for all of his tools, a magnetic dish for all his bolts and screws, socks, and jerky from Hailee. I got a new camera, a Nikon coolpix. It is a cool camera with new cool features, and I got a shirt from Hailee. Jimmy gave me some extras for my camera, a extra battery, and a memory stick.
After, we braved the snowy roads and back to my parents house. We had a yummy breakfast and then exchanged gifts. Jimmy got an AE jacket, I got a cool picture frame, and Hailee got all sorts of gifts from everyone. My parents gave her a 25th Anniversary Cabbage Patch Doll, just like the one I had when I was way younger, a stroller and clothes. She got a couple other toys from my sister and brother. My parents gave us a card table with chairs and a gift card to the movies!! We had a great time!!




3 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Fun! Merry Christmas to the Lanes. Looks you all had a wonderful day. We made it just fine to Denver and even arrived early. The airport was sunny and the runway was completely dry, crazy huh! Hope your ankle feels better.

Bobbi Lee said...

Merry Christmas! Sorry we couldn't make it over yesterday with all blizzard raging, but we are excited to see you soon. Sounds like you had a great time.

Brian and Kristy said...

You sound like you had a great Christmas! I haven't talked to you in a few months, I'm not sure why that is but call me so we can go to lunch again sometime.