Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Last Camp Trip

We went with my family to Payson Lake for the last camping trip of the year. I love it there. It is so peaceful and really beautiful!! The campground was completly full. We always seem to have a good time camping, even more so when there is a lake to play in.
Ruger and Meg playing in the lake. We noticed after the fact that dogs aren't allowed in the water, whoops!!
My mom helping my two nieces get in the lake. While there were in there, Alli found a fish. She grabbed it and told her dad that she caught a fish!! It was already dead and floating!! Good catch Alli. They also found another one that was alive that broke someones line so the fish had the hook in it still!!!
My dad seems to fall asleep anywhere. He will listen to his IPod and falls asleep. He was playing the nodding game. We all think its funny!!
"Sumo Hailee" like some liked to call her, I was so excited that her hair was long enough to pull back into a pony tail, she just had a short tail!!!
I tried to let her sit on a nice soft blanket and all she did was crawl off of it and play in the dirt and find all the rocks!!! I figured it was ok since we were camping and she was having fun!!!
Her poor little feet were getting all scraped up from crawling around. I tried to keep her where there wasn't any dirt, but she would always find herself back to the dirt!!!

1 comment:

The D List Really Sucks said...

I'm still uneasy about the fact that y'all didn't have any green papers Tuesday. Very traumatic.