Sunday, August 10, 2008

County Fair

I love the fair!! When I was younger we would go to the fair partly cause I was in 4-H and would enter projects to be judged it was always fun to see.
Hailee and my sister Jana

We went on Friday afternoon and went to the petting zoo, looked at the animals, looked through the exhibits, and had a snocone.
It has now became a yearly thing to go to the Demolition Derby. We went on Sat. and when we got there it started to down pour with huge rain drops, so we waited it out in the car since it started as we were parking. It didn't last long.


It did rain one more time and had some intense lightening. Rain and all we still had a great time!! They ended it with a firework show. It was a good show!!
Hailee and Daddy
Some of my family, I know they all looked thrilled. We were waiting for the next round.

Part of the derby.

No comments: