Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm a princess

I guess like my friend Ang said about herself, I am the Queen of my home, but I guess you could say I am a princess at heart!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You Are Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Haha, I love it! What a fun quiz - think we should ever so kindly point this fact out to our men?

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

First of all...i love your picture at the top with Hailee. That turned out so cute. And..how funny the description of Cinderella I think is right on. You do have something many people dont, a lot more then patience. i had to laugh because Cinderella was a slave at the beginning..thats my life now..