Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Silver Lake/Camping

We went to Silver Lake again, except this time we went with my family and had a picnic. Hailee loves it when she has her cousins to come along.
*All the grandkids at Silver Lake
My family also went camping at the Spruces. Hailee and I went up on a friday night and had dinner and my sister kept Hai over night. While we were there, there was a young moose that came to eat in our camp site. We were pretty close to it. My sister was taking pictures of the moose with us in front of it and I was holding Hai for a picture, and all of a sudden the moose sneezed and scared her. Since she got back from camping, she had a dream about the moose and starts to get nervous around bedtime cause she is scared of the "bad moose". Not sure what she dreamed about it, but she will not let us sleep unless one of us is in the room with her and if we leave, she is right awake and in our room. I am sure that this too will pass soon as she has overcome the other things she has be terrified of. We had a great time playing in the river as well. It's too bad that she can't dream of the fun times we have and not the scary ones!! - I will post pics of the camping later!!!

No comments: