Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow and more snow

We got a lot of snow this last storm. We had so much that our porch that you have to step down a step onto the grass was level with the step.

Hailee thought that she would just walk out into the snow and fell right in. Hailee wasn't too sure of what to do in the snow and wasn't too sure after that.
We tried to make a snowman, but it was too powderey and wouldn't stick together. I had her jump of the porch into the snow and she really liked to do that.

I tried to get her to make a snow angel, but she couldn't quite get what I was telling her to do, but she did like the snow and playing in it.






2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

That is some impressive snow. Wish I could say I missed it, but I don't. What a brave girl to get out there in it!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

ah fun for Hailee. Guess I need to be a good mom and buy my kids some snow clothes!