Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cookies and Christmas Dress

We had some pictures done with Hailee and her cousins on Sat in their Christmas dresses. Hailee was so excited to wear her new dress. I haven't let her wear it since it was for Christmas. If asked what she wants to wear, she always wants to wear a dress. Jimmy put her in her dress for church today and when we got home I couldn't resist not taking a picture of her in her dress by the tree.
Since Hailee is older and she likes to cook, I thought that we could make a small batch of sugar cookies. I had a mix that only needs an egg and butter, so we mixed it together.
She loved to roll it out and cut the cookies out with the cutters. It wasn't the best mix to try and cut out cookies, they turned out really flat and not very good.
So we will make cookies again, from scrtach with the reciepe I love. Hailee had fun playing!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee said...

Wow, you're such a good mom.