Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Leaves

My attempts to get some kind of fall leaf pictures. Since Hailee does not like to be smiling or be in pictures, this is all I got.

We went to Idaho for the weekend and in my in-laws yard they had these bushes. Since the weather is suppose to change and snow, I don't think I will make it to the mountains to see the leaves there, I got what I could before they are all gone. I love these bushes they are so bright!! I love fall and the colors, just hate when it starts to snow. Hailee went and saw the cows and chickens and doesn't like to be close to either. She now has a fear of more things that never bothered her before.






1 comment:

Bobbi Lee said...

I'm sure it's just a phase - can't believe how big she is! Beautiful leaves...I'm hoping they hold out for a few more weeks so we can get family pics out there!