Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our 3 Day Adventure

We were going to be in California now, but with some unexpected things, we had to change our plans. We went to visit Jimmy's parents in Idaho for a couple of days. We left early on Thurs and made the trip to Idaho. Hailee hasn't been there since before she was crawling. We got there and she thought it was cool to run around, she really didn't know where we were till she saw her grandpa. She was so excited to see her grandparents. We went for a walk and saw that cows, she loved to watch them and didn't want to leave them.
Hailee just doesn't like to get her pictures taken for some reason and I was trying to get a cute picture of her standing in front of the corn for a fall picture, she wasn't too happy.
Walking back to Jimmy's parents house.
I went with Jimmy's mom to a Craft store and Hailee came along. I fell in love with this store, it is called Craft Warehouse. Way cute ideas and things to buy and the best part was is was all pretty much at a discounted price. We got some glass blocks and some dye for the glass and bought some vinyl, they turned out not too bad!
I also am on the enrichment board and our super Saturday is coming in a few weeks and I needed to make examples of some of the things were are going to do. I was in deep thought and was looking at the paint and trying to see what would look best and rummaging through the ideas running in my head and then Hailee interrupts me.....
Look Mommy I put on makeup, she had grabbed a paint brush and opened a paint bottle and was applying it to her face, this is after I took it away from her and she wanted to keep putting on pretty makeup. I usually watch her better, too much into thought. So the next day Hailee was eating breakfast and noticed that Grandma had makeup on and she asked her, " Your makeup" and she replied "Yea, I have makeup on" and Hailee's response was " Naughty Grandma" I don't remember telling Hailee that she was naughty for having makeup on, I let her pretend all the time. Funny girl. So I was telling my MIL about what I was making for enrichment and she wanted to make some too, so I got one of the examples done and the other painted and just have to finish it.

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Poor thing with the paint in her eyes - too funny about the "naughty grandma!" I love your crafts - darling!!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

TOO Cute Jen. We are so lucky to have you on our board, you are the most creative person. I love it. And it looks like you just painted which would be so easy..well easy for you..I am sure complicated for me :) Great job..everyone is going to love them.