Saturday, September 5, 2009


Hailee loves to put on makeup. I have given her the containers that are empty and some brushes. She loves it and when I am getting ready she has to be right there with me and put makeup on and have her hair done.


Hailee has had her fair share of spills lately. Being independent, she wanted to walk down the stairs by herself and help me with the laundry. She does really well with going down the stairs by herself, but this time she stumbled down the stairs and hit her head and scrapped her nose. Then a few days later she was ran over by my sisters dog and landed on her head on the cement, this one was the worst she ever hit her head. She has a nice big bruise and black eye. Every time she gets hurt she wants an ice pack, it makes it feel better so she says.

Hailee modeling her new outfit from her grandma, she loves skirts and dresses and loves to dress up. She is going to be our little hair dresser. She loves to comb my hair and anyone else that she can and make it look pretty. It's funny to hear the things she says while she is combing my hair or her babies hair, she tells them to "Hold still" or to "Hang on, almost done" or "Hold on" wonder where she picked those up from?? It really makes you think about what you say to your kids when they start to repeat what you say to them. It is really funny to watch her.

No comments: