Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun Day

We went to lunch at the mall and decided to look at a few shops. We went in at the food court. Hailee saw the carousel, stopped in between the doors, and started to say " no no no". I went to pick her up and started to walk through the door and Hailee freaked out. She didn't not want anything to do with the carousel or be near it. We went and got our food and sat down. Hailee kept looking down toward the carousel and the turn her head and take a look again. I didn't know that she was so scared of it. We went to the stores we wanted to look in and my niece wanted to go on the horses. I took Hailee on the carousel and she did fine with me holding her, as soon as I tried to put her on a horse she freaked out. So we ended up sitting on the seat and went round and round. She liked to sit there. She would tell me "sit" and then a little whispered "wee" came out.

*Hailee on the carousel*


After the shopping and carousel adventure, we went to my cousin's bridal shower. Hailee played with some cousins and we chatted with family.

*Hailee jumping on the trampoline at my aunts house for my cousins shower*

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Cute! I have been looking for good priced, safe trampolines for Andrew. I think he will love it!!