Tuesday, April 28, 2009

18 Month Checkup

Hailee went for her 18 month checkup today, she is almost 20 months old. The doctor told me that I didn't need to get her in for this appointment till April, so I am not a bad mommy for not taking her sooner. She is still in the 25% for her height and weight. She is up from 20lbs to just shy of 23lbs by an ounce. She has grown to be 32 1/2 inches. Her head has moved to the 80% from 75%. She is one smart girl. The doctor has said that by her next appointment she should be able to say 20 words and follow commands. She says more than 20 words, she repeats just about everything you say, she may not say it perfect, but I can tell what she says and most know what she is saying. She follows commands pretty well. You ask her or tell her to do something and she says "k". Her new thing is to tell us " no way". I can't believe that she is as old as she is, but she is fun and entertaining at times. Gotta love my sweet baby!!

No comments: