Saturday, March 7, 2009

I have a new kitty

My new little kitty-

When my neice was about the same age as Hailee, she was a kitty for Halloween. My mom was getting rid of the clothes that she hasn't worn for a long time. She is now 6, so I have really cute clothes that she use to wear. I have a habit of not checking all the clothes that have been handed down and then Hailee has grown too much and doesn't fit in them.
I was pulling out some of these clothes and Hailee loved the kitty on the front of it. She told me "on", so I put it on her. She wore this pretty much the whole day. including the hat up, cleaning and shopping. She was the highlight at the stores and everyone thought it was too cute!!

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

K if this is one twice, sorry, it keeps timing out...But she's so cute and big. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

too funny! how cute is that.